Thursday, August 11, 2011

Bottle Feeds

Edited:  Apparently I wasn't signed in last night when I wrote this, so it wouldn't publish.  Everything is fine!

Although it will be a few weeks before the boys are expected to be able to bottle feed, they can start practicing now.  Stephen had bottle time with Aaron this morning, and he did very well!  William will get his turn tonight or tomorrow.  His temperature had dropped a bit, so he needed some swaddle time warming up in his bed while Stephen was there.  I did hold both this afternoon.  They are so calm and peaceful next to each other, I know they're each aware of the presence of the other.

Other than the bottle feeding, there's nothing new to report today.  The eye doctor should see them later this week, and I'm curious to know how that goes.

Short post today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment